Special thanks to all team members for making tutorials from home, to Jan Morgenstern for all additional sound and music work (including cleaning up 8 commentary tracks), to Pablo Vazquez for weeks of work on the DVD design and to Joeri Kassenaar for mastering the PAL and NTSC discs. You guys will even get 4 GB extra data, the production files were 12 GB in total, heavily compressed… didn’t fit on one DVD.
DVD 1: NTSC (4 GB)
- Sintel film (15m)
- Documentary by Ali Boubred (60m)
- Outtakes, with commentary videos by Colin (11m)
- 8 commentary tracks (director, writer, composer, rigger, entire team, animators, render team, coders)
- 8 subtitle languages
- Special DVD credit scroll
DVD 2: PAL (8 GB)
- Same structure as NTSC disc
- Additional 4 GB of studio data
DVD 3: Extras (8 GB)
- Html interface to browse the contents
- Sintel film in HD (5.1 and stereo mp4)
- Ali Boubred’s documentary in HD
- 29 tutorial videos, by 10 people, almost 5 hours.
- 4-split video of film, in storyboard, director’s layout, opengl animation, final.
- High resolution artwork (incl poster, 4k renders)
- David’s concept art gallery
- Weeklies gallery + fun avi tests
- Esther Wouda’s script progress and article on the screenplay
- the Live Edit: Blender sequencer with every shot as avi + grading setup
- Blender 2.5 render branch binaries
- OpenEXR originals from the render farm, 1 for every shot (220)
DVD 4: Data (8 GB)
- Full export of the production svn, all models, textures, animation & shot .blend files
- Renderfarm software (py scripts)
- Planning board files, breakdown
(* Everyone who bought the DVD and visits conference, can pick up an extra copy at the desk if the DVD hasn’t arrived at your place yet!).